Backend Engineer, Machine LearningPixelcut
NY | SF | Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
Location: NY | SF | Remote
Who we are
Pixelcut is one of the most popular design tools in the US. Over 10 million small businesses, creators and entrepreneurs use Pixelcut to create content for their business. We build world-class products at the intersection of AI and creativity, making tools like Background Removal and Magic Eraser accessible and easy-to-use for millions of people.
We’re a team of builders inspired to bring AI-powered creative tools to small businesses around the world. We believe AI will revolutionize all aspects of creativity inside of companies, and we want to make this future a reality today. If you’re excited to build this future, we’d love to talk with you.
A few other tidbits about us and our culture:
- We are fully remote which means you can work on your schedule.
- We are a diverse team and believe this helps us create the best products for everyone. We encourage applications from all candidates.
- We hire self-motivated experts which allows us to minimize meetings and syncs and lets you do what you do best, which is create and build!
Who you are
- You can work with product engineers to design and implement scalable web services
- You have experience deploying machine learning models into production and can manage and optimize computing resources.
- You are proficient in back-end languages including Typescript/Python/SQL and have experience working with PyTorch. Experience with NVIDIA Triton/TensorRT is a plus.
- You can work with research scientists to implement tooling and infrastructure needed for model training and delivery
- Experience developing/training models is a major plus
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume attached and we’ll be in touch with you very shortly!
Posted on: 46 days ago